UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) is the Well known Government Organisation. Still, Most of us are unaware of this Organisation. In 2010, Aadhar card came. Normally, the most of us have applied for that. But there are some also who’ve not applied for it even in 2018 They Still Don’t know What is Aadhar Card?. Aadhar card becomes mandatory for every Indian citizen in 2017 After Demonetisation. Well, If You’re Already Having one then Check www.uidai.gov.in card Status (also Known as Aadhar card Mostly).
UIDAI is having your all Details, Means to say You can’t hide anything from them from your Fingerprints to your Retina Scans. They’ve all the records of yours.
What is UIDAI? (Unique Identification Authority of India)?
We have already Explained about Aadhar card. that What is Aadhar Card, Still Uidai card (Aadhar) is a Document which is Mandatory for every Indian Citizen. Uidai Having all your Records including your Fingerprints and Address.
It’s the alone entity that develops the policy, procedure, and system for issuing the Aadhaar to individuals. It performs authentication and ensures the security.
This is All that we have Mentioned about UIDAI. Now Let’s have a look That How can your check www.uidai.gov.in card status.
How To Check www.uidai.gov.in card status?
Uidai card or Aadhar Card Anything or any name but the card will be same. It’s About Aadhar card Status We have already Written a Detail Article on it. Still mentioning the Steps Here for check www.uidai.gov.in card Status.
- First, Visit the official site for checking your Status from here.
- You will be asked your Enrollment Number, Date and time and one Captcha Code.
- Solve the Captcha Verification.
- Click on Proceed. And You will get the status of uidai card.
- Alternative You can do Aadhar Phone Enquiry for This.
Let’s have a Look on uidai card update. For this also, We have Published a detailed article about Aadhar Card Update Still mentioning the Steps you need to follow for www.uidai.gov.in card update.
How To Do www.uidai.gov.in card update?
- Go to the official website of https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- The page wants you to choose to update UIDAI details via post method or online method.
For Online Method:
- Visit above given link.
- A Page will appear asking your Aadhar Number and Captcha Code.
- Fill it. verify with OTP Received in Your Registered Phone.
- Choose The Details You want to update.
- Click on Submit.
- Upload Supportive Documents and Fill the Updated Details.
- That’s it. end of the process you’ll be getting URN number to Check www.uidai.gov.in card update status.
Note: It will take 7-30 Days to update your new data in their records. So Be patience.
- When you chose the post option the page goes to a V2 form.
- Fill in all the details in the form and post it dependent on your language to
|Hindi, Urdu||UIDAI Regional Office, Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, 3rd Floor, TC-46/V Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow (UP)||0522-2304978|
|Bengali||UIDAI Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building, Namkum Industrial Area, Lowadih, Ranchi – 834010||0651-246016|
|English, Gujarati, Marathi||UIDAI Regional Office, 5th & 7th Floor, MTNL Building, B D Somani Marg, Cuff Parade, Mumbai – 400005||022-22186168|
|Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil||UIDAI Regional Office, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, 3rd Floor, South Wing Race Course Road, Bangalore – 01||080-22340862|
|Telugu, Oriya||UIDAI Regional Office, 5th Floor, Block – III, My Home Hub, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081||040-23119269|
|Punjabi||UIDAI Regional Office, SCO 139 – 141, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh|
Most of the updates you need to do to your Adhaar details are being handled online or via post but few of the details still need you to visit the Suvidha center:
- In case, you have not registered your mobile number then you cannot update it online. For this, you will have to visit the Suvidha center.
- For any biometric updates in case of a child attaining the age of 5 or 10 years, you need to visit the Suvidha center.
So, this is our Post Which Contains Information Regarding www.uidai.gov.in card status and it’s Update. we also mentioned Uidai Still any issues? in Confirming then ask us in the comments box. We will be happy to reply to you.