Aadhar card is Unique Identification Authority of India. Which is used to have records and identify the Indian Citizens, Nowadays It’s necessary to have Aadhar Card if You’re a householder. Because without Aadhar card You can’t even cook your food at your home. Well, If You’re already Having Aadhar card and Want to update Its Demographic Details (Such us Address, Name Etc) You can do it online without Getting stand in Long Ques in front of Suvidha Center. Yes, You’ve Heard Right now you can do Aadhar Card Update Through SSUP – The Aadhar Self Service Update Portal.
Aadhar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
What is SSUP? SSUP (Self Service Update Portal) Which is Created by UIDAI for the Aadhar Holders, Where they can update their demographic details online without going to any Suvidha Centre. Same, as old Method You will get a URN Number For Tracking your Aadhar update Status. even You can Do Enquire Though Phone.
How To Correct Aadhar Card Through SSUP (Self Service Update Portal)?
- First, You have to visit the official SSUP Site From here.
- On the Bottom of the page, you will be having a link Like “Click to proceed”. Just have a click on that.
- On the next page, The Page will be asking you a few details like Aadhar Number, Just do Enter that in the field.
- Solve the Captcha.
- That’s it. Enter the OTP you will be receiving on your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter That and Proceed to Update your details.
- Upload the Clear Scanned Documents and then Wait for the update.
Note: normally it took 7 Days to Update your Data in Records Through SSUP Platform.
After 7-15 Days You will be receiving an Email or Message on your Registered Phone That your Submitted Data has been updated in their Records. Later, on you can have a download of EAadhar and Take a New Update copy with you.
So, This is our post regarding Aadhar Self Service update portal, Where we have added details how can you update your aadhar data online by Aadhar Online Portal. If You have any update or Queries You can ask us in comments.