Recently The last year supreme court has passed a judgment on 9 June 2017. That it is mandatory to link Aadhar card with pan card. even with all Documents, They’ve said that even if you don’t Link your mobile number with Aadhar then the services will be stopped shortly. PAN is a 10 Digit Unique number given to individuals once they’re 18 and eligible for filing their income tax return and start the presence in the market.
In India, It’s important to have PAN card because if you don’t have one then you cannot buy property more than 1 lakh Rs. As Government as changed many rules, one of them is Linking Aadhar with Pan. (This is Just to get the bunch of details of users such as their demographic and biometrics).
So, If you’re one of them who want to link Aadhar card with Pan card, Then You’re at right place.
Link Aadhar Card With Pan Card Using SMS
It’s Easy process to link your Aadhar card with pan card Using Sms function. Just You’ve to make sure Your mobile number is updated with Aadhar card.
- Open the message box in your device.
- Type UIDPAN<space><12 Digit Aadhar><space><10 Digit PAN>.
- Send it to 567678 or 56161.
- That’s it.
E-FILLING FOR LINKING AADHAR CARD WITH PAN CARD
The Income Tax Department made it easy for the tax-payers to link both the cards easily. You just have to follow given instructions properly:
- First, Go through this link: https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/LinkAadhaarHome.html
- On the screen, they will ask you a few details like Phone, Pan, and Aadhar number Fill all the information correctly.
- Make sure the information on the PAN and Aadhar card is exactly the same, otherwise it will not work.
- Click on submit Button.
- Wait for 24 Hours Your Data will be updated.
Video Tutorial: Linking Pan card With Aadhar card.
So, This is our guide to Link Aadhar card with pan card using SMS and online method. Want to know more about Aadhar? Visit our homepage (Eaadhar). if any queries do let us know in the comments box.