Uidai is Coming Equal To PAN card, In fact, Uidai is already EQUAL or more Than Pan card Now. having Aadhar card is Compulsory or we can say mandatory for Indian citizens now. As Aadhar card is a Valid Address, Name and D.O.B Proof. No Other Proof would be needed if you are having Aadhar Card. According to new Government Rules, It’s Must to Link Aadhar Card With Bank and Link Aadhar Card With Mobile Number.
In this post, we are going to tell you the same that how can you link your Aadhar card With your Mobile number/Sim card. It is Mandatory now if You don’t link then your mobile network Services will be stopped shortly. The orders were passed by the Supreme Court in February 2017 and it’s mandatory to link the SIM and Aadhaar card.
Moreover, if You’re getting new SIM card then Make sure You’ve opted for the EKYC Option There. “Aadhar Based Activation” So in Future, you will not get any problem.
How To Link Aadhar Card With Mobile Number?
- First, Confirm Your Mobile Sim Operator. Let’s Take an Example of Airtel (As I am Airtel Customer)
- Then Go To the Nearest Airtel Store. (I’ve Choose Airtel only as an Example, Go only through your current mobile number operator.
- Ask them to Update/Link Your Mobile Number With Aadhar card.
- Show Them Your Aadhar card.
- That’s it. the Mobile Number Will be linked to your Aadhar card Within 24 Hours.
Alternative Method: Link Aadhar Card With Mobile Through Phone OTP
- Dial 14546 From your mobile number.
- A voice will come Asking “Press 1 To Revalidate and Link your aadhar card”
- Press 1.
- Enter Your 12 Digit UIDAI Aadhar Number.
- Enter OTP Which will Recieve in Your Registered Mobile Number.
- That’s it.
- Your Process Will be Submitted and completed within 24 Hours.
- It’s Best Way to Link Aadhar card with mobile number.
Video Tutorial For Linking Aadhar Card With Mobile: