Looking for the security? of your Hard Copy Aadhar card? or Having Problem while carrying out in public. Well, UIDAI has All the solution? now You will ask what will be the solution for this? Well, Maadhar Application! is there for you. Recently, UIDAI has Launched this application for Android users. So, they can save their Aadhar card and See the details of their Virtual Aadhar card through application only. Moreover, If You’re having Any issues while using this application you can Do Aadhar Enquiry Through Phone Anytime.
Maadhar is Replacement for the Physical Aadhar card. It’s most safe and secure. This is Virtual Aadhar card Application. So, There is no longer need to carry your physical Aadhar card. You can carry Virtual Aadhar card Through “Uidai” Approved Application Named MAadhar.
How To Install MAadhar App?
- First, go to the Google Play store and Search “Maadhar” There. Alternatively, You can directly go through the Play Store Download Link from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.uidai.mAadhaarPlus&hl=en_IN
- Tap on Download and Install it on your Device.
- Every Application needs Access to the device. Give the Access to the application.
- Once You’ve given the access it will start downloading on your device.
- Once it’s downloaded You can use it easily.
- Application Itself having usage Guidelines You can find every information Inside application including SSUP too.
How To Set Password For Maadhar
For Security purposes, Unique Identification Authority of India (Uidai) has Set Password to this application. Where user can generate their own password and use the application itself.
- First, open the application and tap the back button of Usage Guidelines in the app.
- You must enter a password to protect your UIC. (One upper case letter, one symbol, and one number Example: passWord$5.)
- When your password is Set. Enter the Required Details Like Aadhar Number Which will be Asked by Application.
- Enter OTP Which will come to your Registered Mobile Number With Aadhar.
- You’re done!
How To Check Virtual Aadhar card in Application?
- Open the application, Click on Eaadhar Card There.
- Now You can see your Virtual Aadhar card in your Mobile Device.
- You can use it anywhere as on The Go Document.
You can also Watch Video For MAadhar Tutorial:
So this is our post Regarding Maadhar App. That how can you install and use it in your android device for Virtual aadhar card. If any issues You can leave a comment and we will get back to you shortly.