Aadhar card A Document which become mandatory for every Indian citizen. Currently, if You are not having Aadhar card then you may not able to apply for gas connection even electricity connection. Question? What is Aadhar card? Well, we have already answered this question but let me mention it again – Aadhar card is 12 Digit Unique Identification number for Indian citizens. So, if you already have one and it’s misplaced or lost now? then don’t worry you can easily download Duplicate Aadhar card Copy from their official website with easy process.
Before downloading your duplicate Aadhar copy you must have to remember your Aadhar card details. in case, if you do not remember then first find the details of your Aadhar card from the below process.
How to Find My Aadhar Details?
- First, visit the official site from here.
- There you will find the page.
- They will ask you few details like your Full name on Aadhar card, DOB, Registered Email ID, Mobile Number.
- Just fill all the information correctly and click on “Send OTP”.
- Enter the OTP Which you will receive in your registered mobile number.
- Click on submit and you will get your Aadhar information which is enough for download Duplicate Aadhar card.
How To Download Duplicate Aadhar Card Copy?
For Downloading your Duplicate Eaadhar Copy just follow the below steps and you’re good to go.
- First, Visit the link.
- A Page will appear which will be asking few details like your Aadhar number and some other details.
- Just Fill all the information correctly with Your Registered Mobile number With Aadhar.
- Enter OTP and Take a Download of Aadhar card and Print Your Aadhar card from any store.
- That’s it.
So not to worry if you’ve mistakenly misplaced or lost your Aadhar card. You can easily get it back through the Easy online process to Download Duplicate Aadhar Card Copy. if any issues do let us know in the comments section.