Aadhar card? The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Which is important for every citizen in 2018 now. But Have You heard the latest news? Yes, More than 81 Lac Aadhar card is Deactivated Till now under Section 27 and 28, the reasons for deactivation of Aadhar card has not been mentioned yet for the individual cards. What if your Aadhar Card Deactivated? What to do?
Well, This post is Specially for you then if Your Aadhar card is deactivated then below we have mentioned some of the possible reasons of deactivation of your Aadhar card.
You can check the Reasons for your deactivation of the Aadhar card, Check the status of your Aadhar card, What to do if your Aadhar card deactivated?
Reason: Why was your Aadhar card Deactivated?
- If You’ve applied for Aadhar card when you’re Child Like less than 5 years old. Then You may not update your biometrics details. Similarly for a child who turns 15 years now. He or she will have to verify the biometrics again to keep the Aadhaar card activated and valid.
- Every 2 Years you have to update your biometrics details.
- If Your Eaadhar is under ALCM guidelines then it will be deactivated.
Steps to check the Status of Your Aadhar card:
- Go to the official website of UIDAI from here.
- Click on “Aadhar Verification” There.
- Enter 12 digit Aadhar Number and click on verify button.
- When you click on the submit button. A Page will appear and it will show you the status of your current Aadhar card whether your Aadhar card deactivated or not.
Moreover, You can also do Aadhar Card Phone Enquiry if You are not able to check the status of your Aadhar card online.
Aadhar Card Deactivated? How To Reactivate it Again?
- Visit the Nearest Enrolment or Suvidha Center in your Locality.
- Ask any executive there for “Aadhar Card Update” Form.
- Fill up the form.
- Reverify your Biometrics Details.
- Your Aadhar card will be reactivated soon. Once You’re done with verification.
Supporting documents that will have Submit are:
- a)Valid Government ID proof: Ration card, PAN card, driving license.
- b)Birth certificate: If you do not have a birth certificate a letterhead signed by a gazetted officer will be considered valid.
- c)Proof of residence: Passbook, Passport or Voter ID card.
Note: A fee of Rs 25 will be charged from you to verify your details again.
Note: Aadhaar activation cannot be done online as it requires biometric verification.
if You’re one of them whos Aadhar card is Deactivated? then Worry not follow our easy steps and guidelines and get it activated again. if You’ve any other queries do let us know in the comments.